Thursday, February 25, 2016

February 2016 Small SAL

Ho ho ho! Not a February Valentine at all, but another tardy Christmas ornament. My February post to the stitching lotus SAL. I began this ornament in 2014 and it took Heather's deadline to get me to finish it. What is that???

From a Belgian Vervaco kit of three, 14-count (5.4 st/cm), 2 strands of floss. It arrived backed (a finished opening for stuffing) and with hanger, so a little dicey to stitch in places--which is probably exactly why I stopped after I did just a bit in the center. I'm pleased with it and now I want to do the other two--also Santas, one with a lantern on a staff and the other with a wrapped present, in the same colors.

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute. I am happy you finished it - It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very sweet for either celebration!
    Thank you for your comment on my blog. You are a "no-reply" person but if you reply via email to this comment I can save your email for next time.
    Or you can add an email to your profile.
    Glad to hear that you're supporting the Concern charity too. Look forward to seeing your colour choices for the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, it's so cute finish! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete